- Cydia is the first changes that will appear after the jailbreak is complete.
- Cydia is the main terrace to use jailbreak thoroughly. It allows us to use tweaks like SBSettings, Zephyr, Auxo, Winterboard and so on.
- Jailbreak allows us to load the paid applications in iTunes for free.
- May use the ringtone without buying and using iTunes.
- May set any application to use a different ringtone download Pushtone also in Cydia.
- May change the theme according to their own wishes and taste.
- If you jailbreak , you will delete the iDevice warranty. No longer warranty for iDevice that dah in the jailbreak . But, if you restore your device and back to the origin, waranty is as usual.
- iDevice will be slow because the jailbreak uses a lot of memory and use a lot of tweaks that may cause it to become slower.
- iDevice can also hangs and crashes if the use of tweaks that are too many.
- The use of batteries will be a little more extravagant due to a lot of use tweaks. For example, if you use a theme, the device will use more battery power.
- Users can not update the latest iOS for fear jailbreak they will disappear while each new iOS issued, the Apple will be updates and improved recovery bugs found in the previous iOS.
Risks Worst Jailbreak on the iPad, iPhone, iPod
The question is now what the worst consequence of the process of this jailbreak?
Solutions Risks Facing Worst
Then what if there is a failure during the process of jailbreak iPhone?
So, before the process of Jailbreak iPhone , it is highly advisable for you to learn how to restore your iPhone to factory default condition, so if a failure occurs when the jailbreak process, you will not be at a loss and can remain calm, yet you already know what must act.
So do you want to do jailbreak on your apple device ??? It's back to your own.